Who we are
Last updated:24 June 2023
Welcome to SkateXide, your number-one source for all things skateboarding. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What Information We Collect
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
4. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, SkateXide uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
5. Third-Party Privacy Policies
6. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
7. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
All content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of SkateXide or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. This site or any portion of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by SkateXide.
While we strive to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the site at any time without notice.
The SkateXide products described on the site may not be available in your region. SkateXide does not claim that the information on the site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described on its site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither SkateXide nor any of its employees, officers, directors nor of its agents, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential, or other damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website.